ICCRA draws its membership from critical control rooms professionals across sectors and related commercial and supplier companies to create shared learning opportunities.
- Public Safety/Emergency Services
- Airports and Airlines
- Transportation Service Providers (buses, trains, metro)
- Maritime and Coastguard Agencies
- Border Protection Agencies
- Highways and Road Agencies
- Ports Management
- And more…
Membership Categories and Rates
Membership is organised into two main categories:
- Operator: Available to those personnel who plan, finance, staff, administer, design, install, maintain, manage, command or operate a critical control room and supporting information systems. Applicants must be an employee of the organisation providing the critical control room services.
- Commercial: Available to those who receive compensation for providing products and/or services to critical control rooms. Vendors, consultants, suppliers, sales people, manufacturers and training entities may qualify as commercial members.
Group rates provide organisations with a bulk purchase of memberships at discounted rates.
|Membership Category||Individual Memberships||Fee|
|Operator: Tier 1||5||EUR120.00/£107.00|
|Operator: Tier 2||10||EUR200.00/179.00|
|Operator: Tier 3||20||EUR345.00/£309.00|
|Operator: Tier 4
(TCCA Cat 4 User Membership)
|Commercial: Tier 1||5||EUR900.00/£805.00|
|Commercial: Tier 2||10||EUR1730.00/£1548.00|
|Commercial: Tier 3||20||EUR2800.00/£2505.00|
|Commercial: Tier 4
(TCCA Cat 2 General Membership)
For those organisations who purchase Tier 4 group membership, this provides full membership of the TCCA at the categories listed in the table above.
How to Join
Whilst we await our new website, applications are administered manually:
- Download and complete the application form.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our administration team will send an invoice with payment instructions.
Login details for the new website will be sent out automatically to members when the site goes live.