Critical service command and control environments need to constantly adapt to the many changing factors that impact their way of working. Only by doing so can they deliver consistently high service in the most cost effective manner.
How ICCRA benefits its members
- Representing critical control rooms of all varieties worldwide – the only organisation to do so.
- Supporting our membership – drawn from those who work in or manage critical control rooms and the commercial suppliers supporting them.
- Delivering a range of member benefits – including global networking, conferences, workshops, webinars, research and white papers.
- Driving excellence in mission critical service delivery – by creating a forum for critical control room professionals.
The International Critical Control Rooms Alliance (ICCRA) connects professionals and coordinates discussion through its four Special Interest Groups:
- Environment and Ergonomics
- People and Performance