Motivating the Critical Control Room Workforce – 27th September 2017
Why does motivation matter in control rooms?
- Better productivity
- Lower levels of staff turnover
- Improved industrial relations
- Improved and sustained organisational reputation
- Improved product or service quality
Topics and Speakers:
- 911 Dispatcher Stress: A Study in the State of California – Kimberly Turner, Communications Manager, San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department
- The Importance of Ergonomics and the Environment in Motivating the Staff – David Watts, Managing Director, CCD Design & Ergonomics, and ICCRA Special Interest Group Lead for Environment and Ergonomics
This free webinar took place on Wednesday 27th September 2017. You can watch a recording of the webinar here (registration required).