The International Critical Control Rooms Alliance (ICCRA) has launched its first project, to pursue and drive the development of the standardisation of various critical control room technical interfaces.
In this first round ICCRA intends to focus on:
- Emergency call handling and management – the ability to pass calls:
- between emergency call receipt centres and critical control rooms
- between emergency call receipt centres
- between critical control rooms
- Incident transfer – transferring incident forms and other data messages between critical control rooms
- Interface between Mission Critical LTE and critical control room tech (e.g. CADs and ICCS).
An internal team will develop a Project Brief for circulation to ICCRA members in September ahead of a workshop for users, suppliers and standardisation bodies at the International Critical Control Rooms Congress in Geneva on 5th December 2017.
If you are interested in contributing to the project or learning from it, then please register your details at email@example.com.